Go for a career – make the most of your skills and talents.
“There are talents and abilities in each of us that we can discover and then develop every day. You have to seize every chance to do so yourself, but this is much easier if you have an environment that supports you and always offers new opportunities. I believe if you’re good at something and you can do it for a living, it’s a true blessing.”
Enes Halilovic, Lead Operations Manager
Our employees come from 25 different countries within and outside Europe.
We play a central role in shaping Europe’s power grid of the future. Together with our partners, we implement highly efficient processes for grid security assessment and capacity calculations. It is through our people that we can develop new services, break new ground and set new standards. That is why we offer excellent job perspectives and opportunities for a professional development.
We are always keen to meet passionate and talented professionals, who would like to join our team. Find out more and apply for a job at TSCNET Services in Munich, one of the world’s most liveable cities in the south of Germany. Here you can view our current vacancies:
- Operations Manager (m/f, description and online application)
- Senior Finance & Reporting Manager (m/f, description and online application)
- Test Coordinator (m/f, description and online application)
- Datacenter Support Specialist (m/f, description and online application)
- Enterprise Architect (m/f, description and online application)
- Working Student PR / Social Media (m/f, description and online application)
- Working Student Project Management (m/f, description and online application)
TSCNET Services is constantly looking for opportunities to meet potential new colleagues. Of course, unsolicited applications are welcome. In case you would like to express your interest in one of the jobs at TSCNET, you can be sure we will have a good look at your motivation and experience. Get in touch with us, including a professional resume and motivation letter (online application). Make sure the motivation letter clearly indicates:
- For which function you apply.
- The reason(s) why you want to be working for TSCNET in this specific function.
- Where you will make the difference.
At TSCNET Services, we are proud of our strong supportive culture. We work together as a team of diverse employees in an environment of trust. We support employees to continue to learn and train regardless of which stage they are at in their careers. We look forward to receiving your application and to getting to know you better.
We will always respect your choices around the data that you share with us. For more information, see our data protection page.