Go for a career – make the most of your skills and talents
“There are talents and abilities in each of us that we can discover and then develop every day. You have to seize every chance to do so yourself, but this is much easier if you have an environment that supports you and always offers new opportunities. I believe if you’re good at something and you can do it for a living, it’s a true blessing.”
Enes Halilovic, Lead Operations Manager
Our employees come from 35 different countries within and outside Europe.
We play a central role in shaping Europe’s power grid of the future. Together with our partners, we implement highly efficient processes for grid security assessment and capacity calculations. It is through our people that we can develop new services, break new ground and set new standards. That is why we offer excellent job perspectives and opportunities for a professional development. Here you can view our current vacancies:
- Legal and Regulatory Affairs Officer (m/f/d, description and online application)
- Team Lead IT Applications (m/f/d, description and online application)
- Operations Manager (m/w/d, description and online application)
- Service Analytics & Quality Manager (m/f/d, description and online application)
- Service Contract Manager (m/f/d, description and online application)
- Enterprise Architect (m/f/d, description and online application)
- Working student – Office Assistant (m/f/d, description and online application)
- Werkstudent – HR support (m/w/d, description and online application)
We are always keen to meet passionate and talented professionals who would like to join our team. Find out more and apply for a job at TSCNET Services in Munich, one of the world’s most liveable cities in the south of Germany.
TSCNET Services is constantly looking for opportunities to meet potential new colleagues. Of course, unsolicited applications are welcome. In case you would like to express your interest in one of the jobs at TSCNET, you can be sure we will have a good look at your motivation and experience. Get in touch with us, including a professional resume and motivation letter (online application). Make sure the motivation letter clearly indicates:
- For which function you apply.
- The reason(s) why you want to be working for TSCNET in this specific function.
- Where you will make the difference.
At TSCNET Services, we are proud of our strong supportive culture. We work together as a team of diverse employees in an environment of trust. We support employees to continue to learn and train regardless of which stage they are at in their careers. We look forward to receiving your application and to getting to know you better.
Our application process
From the job opportunity to
your start with us – here is what to expect
We are committed to building a long-term partnership with our employees from the very beginning. We check all applications thoroughly. Our hiring process involves several steps and therefore usually takes several weeks.
- When you have found a job that interests you, you first have to fill in your application online. Besides the curriculum vitae, your documents should also include a covering letter. All documents have to be in English.
- Our experts will review your application documents with a professional and unbiased approach. TSCNET Services actively promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- If you successfully complete the assessments, you may be invited for an interview in the next step. This stage is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other better. Also prepare any questions you would like to ask us.
Interviews can be held by phone, video or in person and you may meet more than one TSCNET employee.
- In the end, both sides should be fully convinced. You should be sure that this is the best opportunity for you. In this case we are looking forward to your start with us and will do everything we can to make it a good experience and a complete success.
During the application phase we will keep you informed and will be happy to help you with any difficulties or questions you may have.