Go in for a career
We want to play a central role in shaping Europe’s power grid of the future. We aim to be the best-in-class service provider for grid security assessment and capacity calculations. It’s only through our people that we can continue to develop new services, break new ground and set new standards together with our shareholders and partners. That’s why we work hard to make sure we offer excellent job and career opportunities.
We are always keen to meet passionate and talented professionals who would like to join our team. Find out more and apply for a job at TSCNET Services in Munich, one of the world’s most livable cities in the south of Germany. Here you can view our current vacancies:
– Operations Manager (description, pdf)
– (Sr) Business Analyst (description, pdf)
– Organisational Development Manager (description, pdf)
– Project Management Officer (description, pdf)
– IT Infrastructure Manager (description, pdf)
– Management Assistant (description, pdf)
TSCNET Services is constantly looking for opportunities to meet potential new colleagues. Of course unsolicited applications are welcome. In case you would like to express your interest in one of the jobs at TSCNET, you can be sure we will have a good look at your motivation and experience. Get in touch with us via e-mail, incl. professional resume and motivation letter: email@example.com
Make sure the motivation letter clearly indicates:
– for which function you apply
– the reason(s) why you want to be working for TSCNET in this specific function
– where you will make the difference
We look forward to receiving your application and to getting to know you better.